All Fun and Games

Little Mill's first reward day of the year is a success!

Move+Over+Boys%21+Eighth+grader+Riley+Kirk+shows+off+her+skills%2C+dominating+in+the+ring.+Students+enjoyed+the+competitive+activities+of+Reward+Day.+
Move Over Boys! Eighth grader Riley Kirk shows off her skills, dominating in the ring. Students enjoyed the competitive activities of Reward Day.

Emma Franchini

Emma Franchini

Jackson Head

Emma Franchini
Leaping into action! Andy Guzman takes a shot at scoring a basket as Bentley Wheeler jumps to block him.

This past Reward Day on the 12th of October had many fun activities including Can Jam, football, basketball, an obstacle course, a bouncy house, a jousting ring, a slide, and four square. Students were also allowed to buy Kona Ice, chips, drinks, and candy. Students got time to hang out with their friends, listen and dance to music, play on their devices, and just have fun.

“Reward Day is a great relief for the students because, they have to struggle, stress and get all of their work done in time and  reward day relieves that stress. I did a little of everything, and it was great to hang out with my friends for the amount of time I did because we usually don’t do this sort of thing,” said eighth grader Elisha Pardue. Students like Elisha really enjoyed Reward Day because of all the fun games and activities it offered. Reward Day was very fun for students so they should try to be on their best behavior so every student can participate.

Emma Franchini
Students in the jousting ring play dirty! Baylor Homesley refuses to accept defeat and tackles Kaden Smith.

• Features

8th Grade Lady Mustangs Head to the Championship Game

• All Fun and Games

Campus Life

Edwina Spoonapple: At Your Service

• All Fun and Games

Features

Making the Team

• All Fun and Games

Features

Go Stangs!

• All Fun and Games

Campus Life

Halloween is a hit!

• All Fun and Games

Campus Life

Wake Up Little Mill

• All Fun and Games

Campus Life

Taking Singing to Another Level

• All Fun and Games

Campus Life

Total Eclipse of the Mill

• All Fun and Games

Features

Invitation to Innovation: New Alliance Academy for Innovation

• All Fun and Games

Features

Black History Month

All Fun and Games