Halloween is a hit!

Little Mill celebrates Halloween with Dress Up Day for United Way.

Dressing as their own costume idea, Juan Direction, Eighth graders Emma Claire Seaney (left) and Marissa Rothstein (right) wear a Juan Direction shirt, with sombrero hats and maracas. “We dressed up as Juan Direction , it is like a mariachi version of One direction. We thought that it was funny, there wasn’t really a specific reason we did it. Like the way we dressed, we were like a mexican band and a lot of people thought that it was really creative,” said Rothstein.

Coralei Orth

Coralei Orth

Coralei Orth

Students and teachers show their Halloween spirit at Little Mill by wearing costumes, bringing festive snacks, and doing halloween class activities. To support our community, students paid three dollars to wear a costume and it was donated to the United Way.

Students wear cool costumes; some being characters from their favorite TV shows, movie characters, and even their friends. The teachers even show their halloween spirit by doing costumes too; sometimes doing group costumes with the other teachers.

Coralei Orth
Ava Altman (Blue), Allison Mrozinski (Red), and Bella Clugsten (Green) are dressed up as the chipmunks from Alvin and the Chipmunks. “I was Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks. We all wanted to be in a group costume and they (Alvin and the Chipmunks) resembled our characteristics. I’m clumsy, Allison’s a troublemaker, and Ava likes the color blue,” said Bella Clugsten.

Coralei Orth
The sixth grade teachers dressed up as Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. The teachers on each grade level all dressed up with a common theme. The seventh grade teachers were emojis, and the eighth grade teachers were dressed as Ghostbusters and ghosts.

• Features

8th Grade Lady Mustangs Head to the Championship Game

• Halloween is a hit!

Campus Life

Edwina Spoonapple: At Your Service

• Halloween is a hit!

Features

Making the Team

• Halloween is a hit!

Features

Go Stangs!

• Halloween is a hit!

Campus Life

All Fun and Games

• Halloween is a hit!

Campus Life

Wake Up Little Mill

• Halloween is a hit!

Campus Life

Taking Singing to Another Level

• Halloween is a hit!

Campus Life

Total Eclipse of the Mill

• Halloween is a hit!

Features

Invitation to Innovation: New Alliance Academy for Innovation

• Halloween is a hit!

Features

Black History Month

Halloween is a hit!